Sunday 5 April 2015

GRWM Everyday | Collab


Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be a get ready with me, everyday look. This is also my second collab with the amazing +Hollie Wilsher and she is doing a Alfie Deyes Booksigning GRWM, so go check her's out after. Enjoy!

Makeup:

So first i start out with my moisturizer which is the Simple Replenishing Moisturizer and apply that all over my face.


Next, i buff the Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB cream into my skin using a makeup sponge. ( Sorry the sponge is a bit dirty! )



 Then i apply my well loved  Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer to cover my blemishes and undereye circles.



Next i set all that with the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder ( I really love Rimmel London don't i!)


Then i contour the hollows of my cheeks with my Makeover Essentials Bronzer, and i blend that into my skin with a face brush.


Next i apply my W7 Blush in "Rose"  to the apples of my cheeks.


Now for the eyes, i am using this amazing palette from Makeover Essentials called Twilight, and applying the matte brown shade to my lid (bottom left) and the reddish-brown shade in my crease (bottom right). I am using this blending brush from Royal Brushes.


Then i curl my lashes and use the Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara.



Next i apply my two Barry M Kohl Eyeliners, i use my black eyeliner for my top lash line and the white one for my waterline.


Then i shape my eyebrows using this  double ended eyebrow brush, (Sorry, i don't know where i got this from).


This is my outfit of the day, its this grey roll-neck dress (from new look), some knee-high black socks (from next) and a wooly maroon knit jumper (from primark) and finally these black heeled boots (from primark).

Sorry these are a bit muddy, as i went on a walk today!


Thats all for this GRWM, hope you liked it. Don't forget to go and check out Hollies post is well, the link is HERE. Give this a like and follow me so you know when i publish new posts!

P.S. Leave a comment down below if you want me to link all the products i talk about in my future posts!

Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment