Tuesday 21 March 2017

My Dream Crate



Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! I know its been a while since my last blog post, but i just had to share this fun project with you all.

Loot crate wants to know what you would do if you could come up with your very own dream crate they may even pick one crate to turn into one of their subscription crates! If you love all things pop culture then head over to the Loot Crate website HERE they have lots of amazing subscription boxes and geeky gifts to suit everyone!

My Theme: Stranger Things

I absolutely love the show stranger things and this is what my crate is going to be based on. I'm sure you've all heard of this show, but if you haven't you seriously should go and watch it!

Pop Vinyls

Pop vinyls seem to be quite popular in subscription boxes. I don't even have any but i would love to start collecting them. I didn't even know they had Stranger Things pop vinyls until i looked it up! They are so cute and would definitely have to be in this crate. 













Poster / Art

It would also be amazing if there was some kind of poster or art. I love the retro feel of Stranger Things, so it would be so cool if there was a retro looking poster in the crate as well!



Clothing
I love my graphic tee's so i would have to have some sort of Stranger Things clothing item in there!
Patches/Buttons


I have an obsession with patches and buttons, so of course this would be a must to include in my dream crate.
 

Mugs

And finally, you cant go wrong with a mug;)





So, that's the end of that blog post! What would you put in your own dream crate? Comment down below or make a blog post about it, i look forward to hearing some of your suggestions. Thanks to Loot Crate for reaching out and sharing this fun project, i loved making my own dream crate!;) 

Keep a look out for new blog posts to come, see you soon,

Maya xx

Twitter: @mayaa1680
Instagram: @xmayaxyz

No comments:

Post a Comment