Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Current Playlist! 15/04/15


Hey guys, I've been wanting to do this for a while, its my current playlist-which songs I've been loving at the moment!

1. Man On a Wire - The Script.

2. Elastic Heart - Sia.

3. FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney.

4. Too Young To Remember - Florrie

5. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan 

6. Stronger - Clean Bandit

7. Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo

8. Lay Me Down - Sam Smith

9. One Last Time - Ariana Grande

10. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne 

11. Jealous - Nick Jonas

12. GDFR - Flo Rida 

13. I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen 

14. King - Years & Years

That's it! Hope you liked that short post on my current playlist, comment down below your current playlist favourites! Give this a like and follow me so you know when i publish a new blog post!

P.S. My emoji challenge tag just hit 70 views!! Thank you guys and everybody who read it!

Sundays blog post.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment